Friday, October 30, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do~

Remember when you held me tight,
And you kissed me all through the night.
Think of all that we've been through!
Breaking up is hard to do~!

K so, my friend`s girlfriend dumped him because he got drunk with his COUSIN. Crazy, huh? It`s not like they did anything, they just drank and made drunk conversation.. as cousins. Yes, a female cousin, so what? Zzzzzzzzz. Four year relationship guzzled down. :B

Nah.. I actually feel really bad because he`s such a sweet guy. He`s too nice, that`s why I`m not going after him lollll. Just kidding. But really, this guy has so much discipline, even when drinking. He never gets mad, never curses (not to mention, he never refers to a female as "bitch") and he is just overall a nice, classy, easy-going guy. His girlfriend is pretty laid back too, or so I thought.. I mean, c`mon.. This guy just had a few drinks to relax, with his COUSIN. Agh. lol... This is none of my business, I know. It just bothers me. Maybe I don`t know the entire situation. What I know is crazy though.

I feel good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment