Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sick on Halloween

Wtf. I wanna go out tonight! >_< I feel like I`m experiencing morning sickness.. Anyway, I woke up this morning and my friends brother was kneeling.. Watching me. I was kinda creeped out, I said "Good morning.." he got up, grabbed a calculator on the desk and said "..H-hi. Getting calculator!" and ran out. Okay, maybe I`m being really annoying enough, overstaying my welcome here, but I`m really ill and 2 days I started getting a FEVER of 38.9 celcius. As if I wasn`t sick enough. That`s like.. 102 fahrenheit, no? Hmph. No right to rudely watch me sleep. u_u

My baby`s so damn sexy
My baby put the fever on me
My baby knows just what to do
You got me boilin past a hundred and two
You give me a fever
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh
Ooooh

Beyonce - Fever

lol. I wonder what I have. u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment