Thursday, October 29, 2009

SICK.

At my friend`s house, whaaaaaaaat. So yeah, hm. I`m sick..kinda..recovering...kinda... ._. I was talking to my aunt about it, and she insists that I`m tired bc of midterms (which sucked bc i didn`t really study, i was so distracted.. ha.. haha.. annddd i didnt really try..). I had 2 days off to rest. SO, BULL. I stay up a lot i`m just.. sick as a dog. u_u.. and i should be doing some reports and such right now _ _;;. I have a big pile of papers beside me, I`m too sick to think. :c Blehh w/e.. I thought this would bore me and make me wanna do my assignments, but noo. Still don`t want tooo. more exams for the 2nd week of december.

yo, I hate English bc i`m terrible with words, I usually don`t GET hidden meanings in books and such..er.. scratch that.. I don`t try, i hate writing, my grammar sucks, my spelling sucks. THIS is why I`m at a community college.. LOLLLLLLLL I`m paying to fail. u_u God damn.. T_T At least I`m not one of those people who are like "YESSS I GOT INTO A C.C. LOOK AT ME. WOOHOO, I GOT ACCEPTED." ofc you got accepted, your money > your brains. : p Ah well, at least it`s positive attitude. ._.;; Annnnnnnnyyywaaaaaaay, must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment