Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shy, shy, shy.

That party last night was awfully crazy, I wish we taped it.
I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked.
Drink my beer, and smoke my weed.
But my good friends is all I need. 


Pass out at 3, wake up at 10.
Go out to eat, then do it again.

K. Not really. This describes Halloween. e_o..
I`ll write about Halloween next post. Sigh. A big, big story. ._.;

Anyway, I got invited to my friend`s belated birthday party, just as good.
I met her while watching hot men play basketball in the rec centre. Mmm..  LOL... ._. Anyway, she`s a such a sweetheart! She`s Cantonese, energetic and my inspiration to study. Yet, I end up getting lazy anyway.  She`s reallllly nice overall. Dunno, she`s really cool.

Hmm..

Most of the friends I met here are Cantonese. ._.;..

Bleh anyway, I`m so shy, I don`t know if I should go. I don`t know anyone going there. ._.;; Sigh. -wimp- I`m so shy. She says I`m really pretty so I should be fine. ;-; w/e though, I`m still VERY shy. I think it`s because I don`t know her THAT well.. so.. I`m kinda.. really.. shy. Plus it`s probably all Cantonese people. I don`t know, I should feel more at-home, no? I think I`ll probably go, I don`t want to be rude. Brrr. My shyness is making this room feel below 0. Dang, I`m so lame.

AHHH. I just found out she likes Khalil Fong & smiley faces. We`re like.. meant to be.
She`s hopelessly in love! It`s so cute. I don`t want to be nosy and ask her though.
Aaaahhh~ Feels amazing when you have inlove people around you, you know?

I know we`ll be alright, cause we know we will be in love!

Just won`t you let us, have the time of our lives?
It`s time for you and me.
God knows that we are deep in love.
Come and take a walk with me.
I`m in love with yoooou~
I`m in love~

I miss the feeling of being in a cute, happy relationship. An innocent, cute, happy relationship. The kind where he would take me to the zoo and we`d talk all day, be too afraid to admit our feelings, and make cute faces at eachother.  Sigh. I`m daydreaming. ^^ Where are all the good men at? Bleh. Note to self: GET REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment