Friday, November 20, 2009

Fucken disgusting pig. I hate men!

Okay so, I met this guy at lunch. He`s the whitest white kid in whiteland, and before you start yelling at me for insulting his whiteness, pleasepleaseplease read my story.

Alright, I met this guy at lunch. He`s kinda chubby, blonde, bleach highlighted hair with a slight inwards flare, creepy polite blue eyes and he looks like he shops at fucking.. WalMart. We talked, he was really polite and then asked for my number. I said "no, I don`t give out my number" and asked him for his. I don`t have a cellphone right now and I borrowed my friend`s cell to text. Yeah okay, polite guy, yadayadayada.. and then after a few days, he adds dirty comments to everything I say. Me: "It`s freezing!" him: "I can make ya hot. ;)" me: "..." okay.. one joke. har. funny. Not really. Pretty creeped out already. I started to ignore him. He told me "If you make-out with me, maybe I`ll stop bothering you." I told him "I`d rather lick the rotting corpse of a frog." He replied with  "How about me instead?" ugh. I showed my friend what this guy has been saying to me on HER cellphone. Disgusting. She took her phone back, he kept texting and she just ignored them.

I hope I never see this guy again. Even the way he walks disgusts me.
If you`re reading this, pig, FUCK YOU.

Clearly I`m angry. Men suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment