Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween.

Okay, so I was invited to like, 4 different parties. One was with some guy and all his like.. guy friends. I obviously declined. Another one was this girl... She`s hella weird, turned her down. Another one was just a younger friend of mine, she`s still in Highschool, told her I had plans. :p.. And finally, one of my close friend`s was throwing a party, I went.

      So we decided to like, trick-or-treat for a little while to just.. get some candy LOL. Every house we went to seemed to hate us. u_u They just threw candy at us and shut their doors. I wonder why. There`s little dinosaurs, cows and princesses walking door to door and soon enough there`s these random ridic-looking adults asking for candy. No, we weren`t drinking then. But anyway, we didn`t get much candy and we got lazy. We went back to the house, walked in and there were about 30 people already making themselves at home. Okay. As the night progressed (my stomach is killing just thinking about it) more and more people came. Who friken knows how many people were there by 1AM.. I had a shot or two of Tequila. "A shot of Tequila gets em real hot, I blow the dozier and ride the Hot Rod. Squirt like the wipers on my hot car, Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw~" I was STILL sick, and I`m also sick atm. Bam. Three shots, Whisky & Milk, a Blood Caesar, and 2 glasses of Cola & Rum. I drank people pretty, few puffs of dope, went to talk to the outdoors, Tootsie Roll`d on a table, announced how unnatural the couch felt, ate hella pizza, threw up on the stairs,  fell asleep inbetween some guy and some chick, I kneed them both off the bed a few minutes prior to waking up the next day, and then finally, I puked in the bathroom and left at 2:00PM. I went back to my friend`s house (the one which I am staying with atm) and her mom was like "Oh! Cristine! Hi! You smell like skunk and oil paints" Lmao.. sigh. Threw up a few mins later. Slept it off. Woke up feeling like shit.

Story of my life.

Fuck yeah.

Not really, this was interesting for me. I need to stop drinking. This was somewhat relaxing, in it`s own little way.

HOW WAS YOUR HALLOWEEN?! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment