Monday, November 23, 2009

PWNT.

Oinker, the guy I wrote about a few posts back, is finally apologizing. Dear sweet baby jesus: this is a miracle. He`s also encountered me again, which he told me I had a nice ass and something about tight asian vagina? lol.. Gross.

On my way home, I noticed his car on display in a Wendy`s restaurant parking lot. I rubbed my hands together, pondering on what I should do. I noticed he had A LOT of friends sitting around him, I smirked and made my way into the Wendy`s. As I approached the tables, I caught his attention.. along with his peers. I thought for a second, before spitting everything I had to say out, I wasn`t in the mood for interruptions. I told them all about the "If you make-out with me, maybe I`ll leave you alone" and the "nice ass" and "tight asian vagina". I know, it isn`t much but his face turned a REALLY opaque shade of ripe tomato. HAHA. Priceless. His guy friends applauded and gave him highfives and such. Whatever though. This guy was E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-E-D. I bought a Vanilla Frosty and left. When I got home, my friend said she got a text message from the guy, to me, saying that he`s sorry and shit. I texted back in my usual text-y domineering tone, "You better watch what you say. The farther you go, the more I can embarrass you." His reply, "Oh, I will. Sorry."

....and this is so sad. My climax of the day. T_T;

No comments:

Post a Comment