Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cute bum.

I just had the weirdest conversation with my friend. REALLY weird. Okay, so he asked why I was going away days before exams. My uncle died in H.K, blahblahblah. He gave me a big lecture on how much it`s going to effect me. Hell, nevermind this. Cut to the chase; I`m living with a friend, I have the option of going to any 3 of my abusive homes, but I refuse to live in that sort of environment, obv. I just can`t balance that and school at the same time... He tells me "you`re cute,"--... oh wait. I`ll just quote him exactly (not so much exactly, I have corrected his grammar. LOL): "You`re one of those people that wander between people`s houses. You`re cute, but damn. Do. Not. Want." Basically, instead of being nice about it, he`s calling me a cute homeless bum. If you`re reading this:

Thanks man, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment